Tortuga Island Catamaran Tour | Wednesdays, Thursday, Friday, Saturdays and Sundays.
Located 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga (called “Tolinga” by the natives) is a sanctuary of white sand beaches and turquoise waters that houses marine birds, flora and fauna, typical of Costa Rican Central Pacific area.
With an extension of 120 hectares, it maintains a protected forest awarded with the Ecological Blue Flag; distinction that is delivered to beaches in our country that have free of pollution waters.
1. MAIN ROOM: with air conditioning, bar and dressing rooms
2. THE BOW: with a wonderful view of the landscapes
3. UPPER DECK: ideal to relax or refresh in the Jacuzzi.
• Round trip transportation from: San José, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, Monteverde.
• Bilingual specialized guides.
• Snack-type breakfast served on the bus.
• 90 minutes trip on board our Catamarán.
• Refreshments: Fruits, fish ceviche, drink and sandwich.
• Unlimited natural drinks.
• Live Music.
• Beach chair (beach bed) and umbrella.
• We guarantee 5 hours of beach at Isla Tortuga.
• Beach volleyball.
• Lunch and glass of wine (see description)
• 3 soft drinks
• Insurance, permits and maritime safety regulations compliance.
* With extra charge: snorkel, banana, kayak, among others. Happy hour: 2X1 in cocktails.
• Salads: 2 options (green and potato) and their dressings
• Main dish: One fish fillet and one chicken fillet, both grilled and their sauces.
• Rice with vegetables
• Accompaniment: sautéed vegetables.
• A glass of white wine from the house.
• Dessert: Surprise yourself with the initiative of our chef
• Cup of coffee.
With the development of this menu we think about your health and nutrition.
If you require a special menu, please inform us at the time of booking.
We invite you to visit our One Day tours from San Jose.
If you want to know the comments of our company we invite you to visit our profile in TripAdvisor so you can read relevant information about us.
We offer hotel pick up in all hotels in San Jose, Monteverde, Jaco, Arenal, Liberia.
Pick up time 05:40 a.m. varies according to your location.
It will be detailed in the description.
We enjoy the comforts of the island, we can walk along its trails, enjoy the beach and sunbathe for 5 hours.
We start our return after enjoying a 2-hour navigation through the Gulf of Nicoya.